Our McLaren's Christmas Pudding Hamper is the perfect gift for treating family, friends, colleagues, employees or Yourself! You can choose between 450g or 800g pudding. We will also handwrite your Christmas wishes on your behalf.
- MCLAREN'S CHRISTMAS PUDDING IN FIRE BRANDED GIFT BOX
- TIPTREE BRANDY BUTTER
- COURVOISIER BRANDY 5 CL
- FESTIVE BERRIES DECORATION
- HIGHLAND COW HANDWRITTEN GIFTCARD
- LUCKY SIXPENCE
Zesty orange and lemons meet prunes, flaked almonds and winter spices – then get drenched in French Brandy and Guinness Stout, before being matured for six months. Its depth of flavour combined with surprisingly light texture makes it incredibly moreish. All you have to do is lightly steam – and drizzle with your choice of brandy butter, cream or ice cream*.
Part of the Christmas pudding tradition is to hide a sixpence in the pudding, and one lucky feaster would be blessed with good fortune for the year!
If you do this, we STRONGLY advise you to make sure everyone around the table knows of its presence.
And it goes without saying, if children are eating with you then don’t do it
Vine Fruits (28%) (Sultanas, Raisins, Currants), Brown Sugar, Guinness, Butter, Black Treacle, Eggs, Breadcrumbs (Wheat flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Water, Salt, Yeast), Prunes, Self Raising Flour (Wheat Flour, Raising Agents: (Sodium Bicarbonate E500, Monocalciumphosphatemono E341i)), Candied Mixed Peel (Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid), Flaked Almonds, Brandy (2%), Orange Zest, Lemon Zest, Orange Juice from Concentrate, Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Mixed Spice, Cinnamon, Salt, Nutmeg, Ginger.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in Bold.
Sugar, Butter (milk), Brandy (11%). Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold lettering.
Per 100g: Energy 2086kJ/500kcal, Fat 29g, of which saturates 18g, Carbohydrate 53g, of which sugars 52g, Protein 0g, Salt 0.14g
Remove all packaging and lid prior to cooking.
Please note that all puddings have been thoroughly steamed and only require heating until hot.
- Release lid.
- Carefully re-heat the 450g for 3-4 mins (1kg and 800g puddings - 7-10 mins) on medium setting (based on 750 watt oven).
Caution! Do not microwave for too long as this will damage the texture and flavour of the pudding.
Bain Marie (Water bath)
- Pour approximately 50mm (2") of water into a large saucepan and heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat to a simmer ad place the pudding bowl on a trivet with the lid closed.
- Place carefully into the saucepan.
- Place lid on saucepan.
- Heat for 10-15 mins (800g and 1kg 20-25 mins)
Caution! Do not allow pan to boil dry as bowl will melt.
- Remove pudding from plastic bowl
- Wrap carefully in foil and place in oven proof dish in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 mins.
Caution! Do not over cook as this can damage the texture and flavour of the pudding.
Warm some brandy or whisky in a saucepan - when it starts to boil, remove from heat and allow to rest a minute. Using a heat resistant ladle or the saucepan itself, carefully set light to the liquid and then pour over the hot pudding. Make sure you use a big curved dish so the flaming liquid does not run onto your table.
Cream; brandy cream; custard; ice-cream; brandy butter; and make extra special with a dousing of Baileys Irish Cream.
We deliver across the globe!
- RM Standard - £3.95 (Untracked 2-4 days)
- RM Standard Sign For - £4.95 (Untracked 2-4 days)
- UK Express delivery - £6.95 (Tracked 1-2 days)
- Free courier shipping when you spend £70 (UK only)
- Collect for free from Borough Market during 3-23rd December
- Please see further details on our Delivery page
- From £20 Please see further details on our Delivery page
- From £40 - Please see further details on our Delivery page
- PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE BRANDY BUTTER OR BRANDY OR A HAMPER. IT WILL BE RETURNED
Alternatively Contact Duncan McLaren
Call/Whatsapp - +447500876528